Corpus Christi, United States
HELLO CORPUS CHRISTI
Corpus Christi is a city in Texas. Corpus Christi has all the amenities one can imagine. It has various types of outdoor activities, a few islands, various beaches, aquariums, theatres, trekking trails and hiking spots. It has all the possible ways to come closer to Mother Nature; it has wide variety of wildlife, fresh air and has enthralling views.
Places to visit:
- Padre Island– Padre Island is known for Sea turtles and beautiful Padre Balli Park.
- Mustang Island- Mustang Island is a small island with a state park, beaches, campsites & a paddling trail.
- USS Lexington- This museum offers an incredible experience by showing the history through films and has aircraft carrier and naval Museum.
- Texas State Aquarium- Texas State Aquarium has all types of aquatic species. It is focused on promoting environmental conservation and rehabilitation of the wildlife.
- Mustang Island State Park- Spread over an area of 3,954 acres, this is a recreational Park.
- Padre Island National Seashore- It has 70 miles of Coastline and is a National Seashore.
- North Beach- North Beach is a white sand beach and the most visited spot. It also has Ferris wheel, aquarium & restaurant.
Places to stay:
- Omni Corpus Christi Hotel- Omni Hotel has a modern architecture with exotic views from the rooms, multiple eateries, a pool and hot tub.
- Best Western Corpus Christi- A comfy stay can be experienced at this hotel with private balconies, free breakfast, an outdoor pool & a rooftop lounge.
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina- This hotel has a rooftop pool, an American restaurant, gym and free Wi-Fi.
- Radisson Hotel Corpus Christi- Radisson Hotel has the best beach view in the city. It also has a pool, a grill restaurant & a poolside bar.