Corpus Christi, Texas
HELLO CORPUS CHRISTI
Corpus Christi city in Texas is situated on the Gulf of Mexico. It has many beaches which are sheltered by 2 islands – Padre and Mustang islands. A naval aviation museum is housed in the WWII aircraft carrier in a nearby city. The aquatic display in the state aquarium is an explicit show of sharks.
Places to visit-
- Mustang Island State Park- It is a recreation park with a large green area and natural beauty.
- Padre Island National Seashore- It is a nature preserve and a coastline extending almost 70 miles.
- North Beach- It is a busy beach with an aquarium and ferry with wheels.
- Corpus Christi Bay- It is of immense scenic beauty and one can immediately be charmed by the serene atmosphere of the bay.
- Hurricane Alley Waterpark- It has waterslides and wave pools for the kids to enjoy all the adventures here.
- Port Aransas Beach- Tourists can indulge in swimming and surfing activities on this beach.
- San Jose Island- It is a public beach on a private island in the city.
- The Art Museum of South Texas- The museum displays regional art and photography exhibits.
- Padre Balli Park
- Selena Museum
Places to stay-
- Country Inn and suites by Radisson- A simple hotel with a pool restaurant and a fitness center.
- Best Western Corpus Christi- Every room has a private balcony and a rooftop lounge for the guests.
- Red Roof Inn Corpus Christi- A budget hotel with traditional rooms offering free breakfast and Wi-Fi facilities.
- Hyatt Place Corpus Christi- A 3-star hotel with contemporary lodging and a fitness center for a healthy stay of the guests.